The White Hart Public House site is in need of urgent redevelopment, it suffers from:
- A derelict Grade II Listed Building
- History of publicised anti-social behaviour
- Unfortunate incidence with squatters.
Legend Property Investments Ltd along with the team at CREATE are putting together a site regeneration proposal. Focus will be on improving reputation and ensuring a successful future for the local area.
Before submitting a planning application, the team will be engaging with local stakeholders and residents to discuss all aspects of the proposal and gain feedback.
Key elements of the scheme which will deliver a well-designed, modern and eco-friendly commercial building:
- A local landmark to kick-start the regeneration of the area
- The re-development of the Grade II Listed Building
- Provision of employment
- Provision of public space and local amenities (Cafe, Restaurant, etc.)
- Address the White Hart Roundabout
- Interest from several well known hotel brands
- Support from Ealing Council through positive pre-application meetings
- Provision of on-site parking
- Meetings with local stakeholders and residents
- Public consultation to present and discuss the scheme
Have any comments/suggestions? Please reach out to us!